30 Psychology Tricks That Work On EVERYONE!
- Published: 19 November 2017
- Psychological tricks that work on anybody! These amazing mind games and psychology tricks will help you fool your friends into thinking you have superpowers
Check out our online store for Tempt channel merchandise!
30. Be taken more seriously- If you want people to take your words more seriously, Every time you tell someone something, say that your father taught you it because people tend to believe the advice of parents more than a younger person.
29. Rock Paper Scissors Champion- If you want to become a champion at rock, paper, scissors, right before playing the game, ask your opponent a random question. Almost always the other person will be confused and will throw out scissors without much thought. This distracts them from their original thought on which move they were going to throw out, and they panic in distraction and just throw out scissors.
28. The broccoli trick- If you want your kids to eat broccoli try asking them if they want five or two stalks of broccoli instead of asking them if they want broccoli. This way you’ve made up your mind and shows them that they are having broccoli for lunch, but instead, they feel like they have made their own decision. This same old trick can also work in other situations as well.
27. Annoying song stuck in your head- If a song is stuck in your head and you want to forget it, try thinking of the end of the song. Our brain tends to remember the things we've left unfinished. So think of the end of that annoying song, and you’ll be able to get it out of your head! This is your mind having a problem with leaving things unfinished.